Please check your web server type, then download the corresponding manual.
Please note that some details may be difficult to understand if you are not a person-in-charge of web servers.
If the person-in-charge of applying and purchasing a certificate is different from the person-in-charge of installing/applying the certificate, each person-in-charge should read relevant sections before proceeding.
- This document was created for the person-in-charge of servers. Please deliver it to the person-in-charge of servers who will install the SLL certificate.
- If multiple domains are used on 1 server, you must apply an SSL to each domain.
- If each domain name of the server is different, you must install a certificate for each domain.
- Details in this document may appear different if you are using a version that is different with the version specified in this document. For further details, please consult your web server provider or place of purchase.
- When using in conjunction with other programs (WAS, Solution, etc.), please contact the producer of the corresponding program or place of purchase for detailed configurations.
- For all instructions specified, we recommend you to create a separate testing environment to determine if the installation was successful.
- Also, please backup your service equipment before applying the product to your service environment.
Please enter your road address and building number, or dong/ri and lot number.
(E.g.: Yeonji-dong 219-2, Sejong-daero 110)
|Please enter your road address and building number, or dong/ri and lot number.|